I feel oh, so sad. My friend, April, gets married this Saturday and I won't get to see her much for awhile. My friend (and current babysitter)Heidi will not be able to be my regular babysitter once school starts, so I won't be seeing her very often. My friend, Maia, is talking marraige in October or thereabouts and will be moving to Tennessee. Needless to say, my abandonment issues are coming up. Sigh. I am so very sad . . . I am reminded of Robert Frost's Poem, Nothing Gold Can Stay.
Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower,
but only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf,
so Eden sank to grief.
So dawn goes down to day,
nothing gold can stay.
:(
2 comments:
((((HUGS)))) to you my dear friend. Darn that these crummy things happen. :( Loss is really awful to deal with. I'm thinking of ya and praying for ya, my friend.
Change is hard to accept sometimes. I like this scripture from Paul. "...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize..." (Philippians 3:13-14). Something for me to work on for sure. I'm sorry you are having a difficult time.
Post a Comment